Friday 21 June 2013

Experiment 3: Design concept so far.



I had came up with a section plan on what my Architectural school was going to look at. But I struggled with the exterior look of the building. After a lot drawings and soul searching. I realised that interior of the school can not just be blank walls, there has to be some kind of structure, for example 'Harvard Architectural School' there is a feel of texture and bumps. Well maybe thats why we draw textures. But I drew up this idea and also tried applying it to my model. 

Harvard Architecture School


To make an 'Exoskeleton' kind of school, and that the rooms that are placed with in this 'Structure' can act as organs.

My first section design plan. this can be seen here.


Sketchf progress
Idea for School's roof
Rough sketch of the 'exo skeleton'
''
sketch up progress

deleted some of the circles and tilted some in order to blend with buildings angle. 

development in cryengine
development in cryengine.

No comments:

Post a Comment